CPM as a Supplier
Cornerstone Performance Management (“CPM”) is committed to complying with the requirements of the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Your personal information
In order to provide services to you, CPM needs to collect and retain some personal information. As part of your use of CPM’s website (cornerstone.com.au) (“Website”) and/or the online products and services, CPM maintains information on your behalf on its servers about you and your company and its staff, that you have uploaded as forms, documents, agreements, templates, notes and alerts and other employee related records.
CPM considers all information about you and your staff to be private and confidential, and holds itself to the highest standards in the safekeeping and use of this information.
What kind of information will CPM collect?
In order to provide you with CPM’s online products and services, CPM will ask you to supply the following information:
- your personal contact details such as your name, title and occupation;
- your company contact details such as name, address and telephone number;
- e-mail address; and
- credit card details (in the case of purchases).
We may also ask you to supply us with:
- details of any search engine or other links that directed you the Website;
- any marketing or promotional codes relating to your interest in CPM; and
- your opinions and comments concerning the Website and online products and services.
If you do not wish to provide us with any of this information you should contact CPM’s Customer Privacy Officer to discuss this, but you should be aware that this may impact CPM’s ability to provide CPM’s online products and services to you.
How does CPM use your personal information?
CPM will not use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to the primary purpose for which it is collected and for other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose. Use of your personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- delivering the online products and services to you;
- facilitating payment of your account through CPM’s secure e-commerce gateway;
- communicating with you regarding the management of your account; and
- marketing of CPM’s products and services to you.
CPM does not use any of the information regarding you or your Company’s staff that you upload to CPM’s servers for any purpose other than for statistical analysis regarding the level of your use of CPM’s products and services.
How does CPM collect personal information?
Other than information that you upload directly to CPM’s servers, CPM collects information from you through your visiting and forwarding information to us or making a purchase from the Website, the completion and forwarding to us of forms, or through discussions with us.