Cornerstone Business Support Services
A Long-Term Partnership to Make the Most of Your Systems Investment
Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) tools have proliferated worldwide over the past ten years, and Australia has been at the forefront of their adoption.
Australian businesses are now endeavouring to ensure that initial hard-fought success will lead to real cultural change and lasting acceptance of the role Business Analytics technology can play in solving key issues.
This presents two main challenges:
- How do I make the most of the technology I have? (technical support)
- How can I get my team to share my vision? (business process support)
The Pain Points
Support-related pains manifest themselves in many different ways, and reflect the gap between an organisation’s Business Analytics strategy and its current internal capability
|Typical Technical Issues||Typical Business Process Issues|
|Typical Technical Issues||
|Typical Business Process Issues||
Cornerstone is an IBM accredited Support Providing Partner (SPP) for the following Business Analytics products:
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
- IBM Cognos Express
- IBM Cognos Planning
- IBM Cognos TM1
This means that you can choose Cornerstone to provide your ‘Level 1’ technical support (instead of IBM) at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Our helpdesk is manned by product experts who have access to the same knowledge base as the IBM team, and can give you rapid answers to your critical technical questions. We can also advise you on the latest patches, fix packs, and upcoming releases that may solve your issues.
Contact Vanessa Ross for more details on transferring your support arrangements to Cornerstone.
Business Process Support
Cornerstone also provides business process support, in the form of our Advise-Support-Maintain (ASM) pre-paid packages. For the first time in Australia, it enables organisations with an enterprise-scale deployment of IBM Cognos Business Analytics software the security of a long-term partnership to help grow the value of their investment through:
- Reliable Support – enhance your team’s reputation with quick access to our helpdesk, with its wealth of product knowledge
- Regular Health Checks – be one step ahead with our guidance in anticipating issues and planning your next project
- Expert ‘Master Classes’ – taking your team beyond the basics to deliver real business value in the Cognos BI, TM1, Planning and SPSS tools
- Nurturing Internal Skills – by assigning a Cornerstone mentor for each member of your development team
- Project Management Techniques – leveraging our library of templates, tips and tricks to ensure those deliverables are realised without blowing your budget
The key to ASM is Cornerstone’s extensive experience across many different industry sectors and in navigating the cultural challenges inherent in the adoption of new technology.
So, not only can we offer you expert technical advice that draws on our wide-ranging knowledge of the entire toolset, we can advise you on how to ensure it all gets used in practice for a truly holistic solution!