Across the world, we’re looking to build a brighter future with agility, resilience and unity.
Please join us on 18 February at our virtual Think Summit Australia & New Zealand, to discuss how you can make your mark and forge ahead in 2021.
This award-winning event will feature some of our industry’s greatest pioneering minds, focusing on our ability to not only recover but build a better future.
As we look to the road ahead, we’ll also be helping make it sustainable. Through ‘Keep it Cool’ in Australia’s Snowy Mountains and the New Zealand ‘Wakatipu Reforestation Trust’, we’ll plant a tree for each attendee. It’s that simple. We’ll reserve a tree when you register, and plant it once you have attended.
- Andrew Penn, CEO of Telstra and Chair of the Australian Government’s Cyber Industry Advisory Committee, will address emerging cyber security challenges for organisations and individuals
- Dr Mohammad Choucair, CEO, Archer Materials, will discuss the power of carbon-based quantum computing and share his vision for addressing complex global challenges
- Jim Whitehurst, Global President, IBM and former CEO, Red Hat, will share his vision for a hybrid world, and how open principles can act as a catalyst for business innovation
- Katrina Troughton, Managing Director, IBM Australia and New Zealand, will provide the opening address and highlight how local organisations are improving business, society and our world
- A very special performance by Electric Fields – where “Daft Punk meets Nina Simone”